DoubleMap real-time bus tracking service is now available for all buses. You can track the bus on a regular or mobile website, athens.doublemap.com, or with apps you can download for free. Here’s a quick guide to get started:
- Stand-alone app users should select “Athens Transit” or “Athens Public Transit” from the initial list of bus systems.
- Show and hide individual routes on the map (sidebar switches on the web, Routes menu on mobile).
- DoubleMap will remember what routes you choose for the next time you open it.
- Hover over a stop to see its name appear.
- Click on a stop to display estimates of when the next buses should arrive.
- Locate your bus on a route; look for the moving pin with the route number or letter on it.