NEWS RELEASE – Starting Monday, January 4, 2020 Athens Public Transit will implement the following service changes:
- Line 5 will resume operations
- All fixed routes will remain fare free
- APT will continue to suspend all Saturday service
- APT will continue to suspend Line 4 (passengers who typically ride Line 4 should look to Lines 2 and 3)
- Line 7 will continue to run once every two hours rather than once per hour.
- Line 3 will continue to stop service at 7 pm respectively
If you or a loved one need assistance with transportation options during this pandemic please contact the Athens County Mobility Manager, Jessie Schmitzer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-767-4500.
For more information about transportation changes, or any of HAPCAP’s programs, please call Claire Gysegem, Public Relations Manager at (740) 767-4500 or email email@example.com.