Temporary changes implemented due to COVID-19 Pandemic
MEDIA RELEASE – Starting Wednesday, February 3, Athens Public Transit will implement the following service changes:
- Line 4 will resume operations. Buses will run Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- All fixed routes will remain fare free
- APT will continue to suspend all Saturday service
- Line 2 will continue to stop service at 7:20 p.m.
- Line 3 will continue to stop service at 7:00 p.m.
- Line 7 will continue to run once every two hours rather than once per hour.
If you or a loved one need assistance with transportation options during this pandemic please contact the Athens County Mobility Manager, Jessie Schmitzer, at email@example.com or 740-767-4500.
For more information about transportation changes, or any of HAPCAP’s programs, please call Claire Gysegem, Public Relations Manager at (740) 767-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.