- More than 56,000 individuals received food assistance, including more than 15,000 children
- Distributed more than 5.1 million pounds of food, equaling more than 4.4 million meals
- Provided food at no cost to 70 member food pantries and meal providers
Serving 10 counties in Southeast Ohio, including Athens, Gallia, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, and Washington
Volunteers are vital to our mission!
More than 1,000 individuals contributed nearly 5,000 hours in 2023.
Preventing Senior Hunger
This year, more older adult neighbors came to us for food assistance. We're proud to provide access to the nutritious food they need to maintain their health and wellness.
- More than 50,000 meals provided to seniors in Athens and Hocking Counties through Meals on Wheels
- More than 25,000 senior food boxes provided through the Commodity Supplemental Food Program
Fighting Hunger, Supporting Health
Not having enough to eat can negatively impact health. Our health equity programs fight food insecurity and provide one-on-one support with a community health worker to reach health goals.
- Distributed 16,700 pounds of food, equaling 13,916 meals to participants
- Bringing Healthy Home served 69 growing families
- Assisted 57 individuals with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) applications
All this would not be possible without the generous support of financial contributors and volunteers. We're so grateful for those who join us to end hunger in Southeast Ohio!