You can help in the fight against hunger. Our region faces the highest rates of food insecurity in the state. Join us to make a difference for the people of Southeast Ohio.
We offer many different volunteer opportunities. Some of our most popular volunteer roles include:
- Packing Food Boxes: Fill boxes with shelf-stable items that we deliver to older adults in need.
- Mobile Food Distribution: Help with registration, set-up, clean-up, and loading food into vehicles. This opportunity is available in all counties we serve.
- Food Sorting: Process rescued food for distribution by examining packaging for damage, sorting into categories, labeling, and weighing boxes.
- Meal Preparation: Portion and package meals for our Head Start and Meals on Wheels programs.
- Facility Maintenance: Help us keep things running smoothly by doing light cleaning and supply stocking.
Fill out the Volunteer Interest Form so we can contact you about upcoming opportunities.
Don't see anything that fits? Let us know how you'd like to help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.