About HAPCAP for Health
In order to build healthy and strong communities, HAPCAP for Health bridges the gap to ensure better health outcomes, equity, and literacy within a ten-county service area. Individuals who are residents of Athens, Gallia, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, or Washington Counties may connect with HAPCAP for Health to receive wraparound servicing, such as:
- Nutrition-based services including assistance with applying for SNAP and WIC, connections with local food pantries, as well as referrals to food programs and community partners
- Health access services including assistance with applying or reapplying for Medicaid and referrals to CareSource® Care Managers
- Locally-based resource access including referrals to and assistance with navigating transportation, housing and utilities, childcare and parenting, disabilities, as well as CareSource® Life Coach services.
- Health education and literacy opportunities and referrals
- Jump starting your career and education through providing referrals to adult-education, job training, and employment programming, including CareSource JobConnectTM
HAPCAP has a commitment to bettering the lives of its service-area residents. Programming is made possible with funding from CareSource®.