Free Summer Meals for Kids!
The Summer Rural Meals Program
This summer, the Southeast Ohio Foodbank will be participating in the Summer Rural Delivery Meals Program. Participating children who meet the income requirements and live within Athens, Gallia, Lawrence, Jackson, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, and Washington Counties will be able to pick up free meals during the summer when school is not in regular session. The distribution sites will be located at South Elementary (Morgan), Trimble Middle-Elementary, and Nelsonville-York Elementary.
Free Meals for Kids!
- Kids will receive 2 free breakfasts and 9 free lunches each week, for 10 weeks, to consume at home. Each food box will contain one 32 oz. shelf-stable milk. All food in the box is shelf-stable.
- Meals can be picked up by the child, parent/guardian, or another adult designated by the parent/guardian on the enrollment form (please leave a note on your enrollment form with the names of any other adults that have permission to pick up the box on your behalf).
- MORGAN: Meal pick-up will be every Tuesday from 10am-12pm
- NELSONVILLE-YORK: Meal pick-up will be every Wednesday from 10am-12pm
- TRIMBLE: Meal pick-up will be every Thursday from 10am-12pm
Naomi Squires, Operations Director Southeast Ohio Foodbank