ATHENS, OH – Starting Saturday, March 6 Athens Public Transit resumed Saturday service hours for all lines. Fares will remain free until further notice. In addition to the Monday to Friday service hours, Saturday hours of service will be:
- Line 2 (Saturday) – 9:30am to 5:15pm.
- Line 3 (Saturday) – 9:00am to 6:57pm
- Line 4 (Saturday) – 8:45am to 6:45pm
- Line 5 (Saturday) – 9:32am to 5:26pm
- Line 6 (Saturday) – 9:02am to 4:57pm
- Line 7a (Saturday) – 9:45am to 6:30pm (Frequency every 2 hours)
- Line 7n (Saturday) – 8:45am to 5:45pm (Frequency every 2 hours)
Updated schedules can be found at https://hapcap.org/transportation/athens-public-transit/ or on Athens Public Transit’s Facebook page. Download the DoubleMap app for free to track the buses in real-time.
If you or a loved one need assistance with transportation options during this pandemic please contact the Athens County Mobility Manager, Jessie Schmitzer, at email@example.com or 740-767-4500.
For more information about transportation changes, or any of HAPCAP’s programs, please call Claire Gysegem, Public Relations Manager at (740) 767-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #