Considering taking out a payday loan?
We are partnering with the OUCU Financial to offer a MicroLoan program for Hocking, Athens, and Perry County Residents. This loan program is for a one-time expense not exceeding $1,500.00.
You must have 30 days of a stable income within an ability to repay. Participation in financial empowerment sessions throughout the term of the loan is required. A fraud activity check will be conducted.
- Car repair on a vehicle owned and insured by the applicant
- Paying off a payday or car title loan
- Home repair on applicant-owned home
- Medical expenses not covered by insurance
- A one-time educational or certification expense
- Deposit for a home or apartment
- Proof of employment or income for the month preceding your application, such as:
- Paycheck stubs for at least the past 30 days OR
- Proof of Social Security or SSI income
- Current Driver's License or State ID
- Social Security Card
- Receipts, bills, and statements to complete a budget
- Documentation of the expense needed (such as a quote for car repair, or amount owed on predatory loan, etc.)