Fair Housing is YOUR Right!
A Fair Housing Consortium has been established to provide services to Hocking, Athens and Perry Counties to prevent discrimination in housing. Discrimination in the sale, rental, insuring or financing of housing is prohibited by the federal and state fair housing law. HAPCAP strongly believes in your right to fair housing.
The Fair Housing Act, established in 1968, means that you may freely reside in a place without regard to your:
- Race / Color
- National Origin
- Physical or Mental Disability
- Your Family Status (having children in your family)
Our goal is:
- To help you with any housing questions
- To educate you about your rights and responsibilities
- To help you, should you need to file a fair housing complaint
For more information about the Fair Housing Consortium please contact:
Hocking Athens Perry Fair Housing Consortium: A program of Hocking Athens Perry Community Action
3 Cardaras Drive
PO Box 220
Glouster, OH 45732