HAPCAP has two Community Resource Navigators on staff who can help guide you towards the programs that are right for you. Please call us and ask to speak to your Community Resource Navigator.
Athens County (Amanda): (740) 767-4500
Hocking & Perry Counties (Angel): (740) 385-6813
Community Resource Navigators...
- Provide resource management for our staff, community members, and agency partners
- Assist Individuals/families with accessing resources within their local communities
- Promote awareness of HAPCAP’s current services
- Increase awareness of community resources
- Support clients in achieving self-sufficiency
- Develop new partnerships with community organizations