If your child cannot attend the Center Based Head Start Program he or she may qualify for our Home-Based program.
Home Based Head Start Program
Through the Home Based program your child will:
- Be visited by one of our qualified Home Visitors, once a week, for 90 minutes
- Work with the Home Visitor to turn your home into a classroom and you into a parent teacher
- Parents and children attend group socialization twice a month
- Gain access to community resources
- Get a free health, dental and development assessment for your child
Home Based Head Start Opportunities
Home Based families will have opportunities for:
- Parenting education
- Referrals to community resources
- Community involvement
- Being part of the early education process for your child
You and your child will also have the opportunity to attend group socialization at one of our centers or at a local destination at least twice a month. This socialization will encourage your child to interact and share with others while parents enjoy interactions with their child and other adults.
Contact our Child Development Division at email@example.com or call (740) 767-4500. Click here to apply online.