Title VI Rights
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
Hocking. Athens. Perry Community Action (HAPCAP)
- HAPCAP operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with HAPCAP.
- For more information on HAPCAP’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 740-767-4500 (TTY800-750-0750); email email@example.com or visit our administrative office at 3 Cardaras Drive, Glouster, Oh 45732.
- For transportation-related Title VI matters, a complainant may file a complaint directly with the Ohio Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Equal Opportunity, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 1980 West Broad St., Columbus, OH 43223.
- For transportation-related Title VI matters, a complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 740-767-4500 or 1.800.686.1093