Logan Public Transit Part-Time Drivers
Hocking . Athens . Perry Community Action's Logan Public Transit is accepting applications for part-time drivers.
This position is less than 30 hours per week at $10.10 per hour. Hours vary weekly.
- High School diploma or GED completion
- You must submit to an FTA/DOT alcohol and drug test at this zero tolerance site
- Must pass a background check and additional training
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must be reliable, dependable and able to drive in all weather conditions for extended periods
- Possess basic math skills and normal hearing and vision with the aid of corrective devices, if needed
- Must have the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, push and pull, while assisting passengers that may use mobility devices
- Must be free from fainting, blackouts, dizziness or seizures
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com or delivered to:
Attn: Roger Stivison
1005 C.I.C. Drive
Logan, Ohio 43138
Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/PROVIDER OF SERVICES