Employment Services Manager, Hocking County
Hocking Athens Perry Community Action is excited to announce that it has an opening for an Employment Services Manager based out of Logan, OH. This Manager is responsible for management of day-to-day operations of the Hocking County Disaster Recovery Program that was granted in response to the flooding from February of 2019.
Management includes, but is not limited to:
- Supervising field supervisor and disaster relief crews in clean up, restoration, and debris removal
- Compiling and submitting reports to Employment Services Coordinator
- Attending required trainings and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of guidelines, regulations, and standards required of the programs funding source
- Enforcing compliance with guidelines, inventory and safety
- Working with the Field Supervisor to develop, monitor and evaluate each worksite
- Assume all other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications include: Minimum of 2 years of experience in staff supervision and program/project management. An Associate Degree is preferred. Knowledge of employment and workforce issues. Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of individuals. Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical and organizational skills, computer skills, ability to work independently and in a group in a fast paced environment, possess a valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation. Must be able to pass a background check. The salary for this position is $34,000 per year plus full fringe benefits.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and three references via e-mail to email@example.com, by mail or in person to: HAPCAP, ATTN: Flood Program, 1005 C.I.C. Dr., Logan, OH 43138. Position will remain open until filled.
Hocking Athens Perry Community Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provider of services.